Thursday, August 28, 2008

Key Issues







What are the key issues for you as a voter?


Economy
Iraq
Taxes
Death Penalty
Abortion
Immigration
Health Care
Welfare
Global Warming/ Environment
Gas Prices
Alternative Energy
Maybe its something not mentioned here. What do you as a voter consider the key one or two issues in this election?

Also:



I asked who you were voting for. The more important part of the entry being, WHY.

We have had spirited responses (so far all between people who are most likely voting for the same person) and I thank those for opening the discussion.


Who I would like to hear from now (which doesn't mean I dont want to continue hearing from the others) are the people voting for Obama. I know you are out there. Half the people I originally told about this blog are voting for him. So why?

Let's hear the other side of the coin.
Post a Comment